SinoGrandness - Some WarChest Spending

So I decided to get some trading done.

I've been thinking more about investments in the recent weeks. However, I saw something that I thought might be worth checking out.

I'm looking to achieve a 10-15% return on my capital, and if it happens, then I'll have something extra for the wallet and the ol' portfolio.

I thought I'd get into SinoGrandness, a company most well-known for loquat juice. I've had some decent returns trading this stock in the past, and now, I've decided to bite the bullet and put a few thousand into the pot again. I expect the stock price to cross 60 cents in the short-term. I believe this to be the case due to:

1) The Garden Fresh IPO is getting closer,
2) Their FY15 results showcase decent fundamentals, and
3) A deal was struck on their convertible bonds issue

 The company has products on shelves in several countries.

The stock price has seen a strong recovery from January of this year, last closing at 0.555 today. I picked up a few lots at 0.55, and I'll just be riding the wave from here on out. 

-%-%-

In other news: The other components of my portfolio are still holding up pretty well. ST Engineering has gone up a little faster than I gave it credit for, but I'm not complaining. When the time is right, I might cash out for the capital gain in order to reinvest in other, cheaper shares.


Current Holdings: 


Name
Shares
Price
1.
SPH
2,000
3.58
2.
Singtel
1,000
3.49
3.
ST Engineering
1,000
3.03
4.
Sino Grandness
7,200
0.55

Thanks for reading, guys.

Until next time.




Creed


No comments

Powered by Blogger.