Trump Vs Clinton - Time to Watch & Wait?

With the upcoming US Election looming near, uncertainties abound. Whatever the outcome will be, world markets will most certainly be affected, much like Brexit. Hillary seems the more stable choice, but even then, whomever gets put into office will throw the SGX into a bit of turmoil.

Whoever wins, be careful you don't wind up a loser.

I will be taking great care to watch my positions heading into the election, and I'd advise that you do so as well, especially if you lack holding power. Don't get caught with your pants down.

I figure that my position in ST Engineering is stable enough to weather whatever storm brews up, so I'll be leaving that alone. My recent trading attempt with HMI didn't get me a 10% return as I'd hoped for, but I managed to sell it off at 0.645 for a bit of coin before the price began plummeting. I figured that I would abstain from any more trading until the election was over. My war chest is now ready, and I am watching for opportunities. I will be looking for blue chips and REITs at bargain prices.

I've had my eye on Keppel DC Reit for a while, but it's pretty expensive now. I'll take a look again when the US decides to change interest rates.

Until next time.


Creed



No comments

Powered by Blogger.